Purchase price: $19.70, today's close: $18.47.
The stock which I thought would perform the best for me has turned out to loose the most. I think this truly shows the volatility of the stock market and how it really is hard to predict where the prices will go. As I mentioned before, everything I have read on the stock says to buy heavy, but that really is not working out too well for me earnings. These numbers are really disheartening and I think I should be more cautious with my spending. It truly is funny how, in comparison with my other account, when I actually knew what I was doing, I did far worse than when I had no idea what was going on and I invested blindly. Being that all of these sites do recommend that I retain my AFOP stock, I guess I will hold onto it for a little while longer and try to wait out the storm. I will do some additional research tonight and tomorrow and hopefully get a good list of $10-30 stocks to buy to diversify my portfolio in hopes of gains. I hope this current drought will just be a blip on the radar and hopefully the money will start to come in soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment