Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Plan For the Week

For the coming week, I plan on making multiple trades a day. Now that I know that a stock can fluctuate so much, I will try to only buy a stock when advertised on TV for that day. Additionally, I will try to keep from buying stocks more than $30.00 as I said on friday, this diversification allows for(hopefully) greater growth in a variety of stocks. I will also try to spend more time watching CNBC and reading the Wall Street Journal to get a better understanding of what is causing the stocks to go up. This will help to show if a growth will be ephemeral or more long term. I believe that this week will be the most involved on my part and I will try to refrain from sitting back and letting the stocks do whatever they do. I am really excited to see how this approach will be different from the way I have been trading in weeks past. I am rather disappointed that the only change that has occurred in two full weeks of trading has been a few cents, but hopefully, with the time I have left I can start making some real money.

1 comment:

  1. Chase - nice job updating the blog and providing specifics. What are you learning about YOURSELF and your skill set? How will you apply those skills moving forward? Interesting stuff - keep it up - and don't forget to work on the final PRODUCT, as well. Time is ticking!

    ReplyDelete