Monday, May 12, 2014
Final Week!
Well, I'm starting this week with a clean slate. I sold AFOP on friday and I am still reeling from the loss after it looked so promising. After a lot of research, I decided to buy one share of Autodesk today. I bought one share for $47.73 and I am really hoping it will due as well as I think. Although I tried to promise myself not buy on a whim, I pretty much did that just for this stock. As I was scrolling through the TDAmeritrade home page I saw a few articles on Autodesk and that it will report it's earnings on friday. Although I am early to the party, I am really hoping that this will pay off. Being that Autodesk is a tech company, I have pretty high expectations. With the tech industry booming, I am sure that the Q1 results will be to my advantage. The reason I bought the stock so early in the week is that I think the stock will pick up steam throughout the week then boom on friday whenever the results are announced. There have been numerous reports about ADSK being projected as a top stock for 2014 so hopefully this will pay off well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment