Friday, May 9, 2014
Things Are Not Working Out...
Well, AFOP is currently at $17.51. Since I bought the stock, it lost 12% in value and I really do not think I am going to get the $117 I wanted. Unless a miracle occurs in the next week I really think this project will turn out to be a failure. However, while the valuation of my account is going down, my knowledge of the stock market is going up. Everyday I learn something new. While I do feel defeated, I am not giving up. I still have a full week and I really hope something miraculous occurs. I will work up a plan for sunday's blog and hopefully start getting some money. This project has totally defeated the hubris I carried that picking stocks was easy. While I still do want to get involved with stocks as part of my career, I will do so with far more respect for those who were able to make money "easily."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment