Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Changes and Delays

Well, I said I was not going to do it in my mid-term presentation, but alas, I feel compelled to change around my schedule a little bit. My original plan was to begin my investments this morning, but a few things got in the way, and I certainly did not want to feel rushed. My new plan is to begin my investments friday morning. I have still not yet compiled everything from the book, and I really want to make sure everything is perfect before I start investing my money. Additionally, with tonight and tomorrow night, I will be able to search for youtube clips about the author and try to dig up anything else not mentioned in this book. I believe this will give me much better footing for my investments than where I am now. 

To be honest, this project was really not as easy as I originally thought. I thought I would be able to breeze through the book, compile all the tips in an hour then begin my investments the next day. As great a plan as that was, it just did not come to fruition. The book was much harder to get through, the tips were and still are hard to compile due to the abundance of them, and I don't have the exact stocks picked out. I believe that with these next two days, I will be able to accomplish everything I hope and get my investments started as planned. While the investments wont be in as long as I wanted, there will still be 3 solid weeks to gain(hopefully!) some money. 

I feel as though I am now starting from step one all over again, but I know that this time I will be much more successful in my planning. I believe that, for the most part,  the hard part is over and I can now enjoy the project as much as I want to. 

For now, time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment