Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Final Show

Well, this is it. The last hoo-rah of senior english. Luckily for me, I get to do this project on whatever I wanted. To me, being given total control over a project is both a blessing and a curse; while it is great to pursue a passion of mine, I tend to get overwhelmed at first because I am unable to narrow my focus. However, with my plan set in stone(at least for the time being) I hope that this project will truly be a successful one. 

I have always had a passion for business and anything relating to this subject is able to pique my interest. I am also interested in psychology and understanding why humans do the things they do. Thus, I felt as though the best way to combine these two interests was through creating a project about "get rich quick" books and their effectivity. The book I have chosen is Think Smart, Act Fast, Get Rich and I am incredibly excited to see what lies ahead for me. While I am not expecting to be told step by step how to invest my money, I am hoping that I will at least be given plenty of tips as to how I should trade wisely. I start the reading tomorrow,(because my Amazon shipment is late) and I hope to get a good majority of the reading done over the weekend so that I can begin my investments as soon as possible. I have been watching the markets recently and things are looking pretty shaky for me, so I hope that things will even out before my investments begin. I am very excited to be able to do a project relating to the stock market and I hope that I am able to gain a lot of knowledge that will help me in future endeavors.

Start Amount: $100

Assumed Finish Amount: $118

No comments:

Post a Comment