Saturday, April 19, 2014

Gotta Love Computer Problems!

Well, after a day of trying over and over again to post from my computer, I have given up and resorted to using my handy dandy iPhone. Hopefully my issues will resolve themselves so that this  process will be a lot less tedious than it is now.

I am starting to make really good progress in the book and I am certainly learning a lot more than I expected. Being that the book is so factual, I am starting to doubt if I will meet my deadline of finishing the book on monday. The book is actually quite a bit different than what I thought. Instead of being only about tips to apply to the stock market, the book is more of a manual with countless facts and tips included. I will write again tomorrow on my progress in the book and see where I can begin my investments. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more eventful than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment