Sunday, May 11, 2014

This Week's Plan

Still dealing with the failure that is my invest in AFOP, I truly need to finish on a high note. As I previously mentioned, I am almost glad that I have had such bad luck because I really believe it is teaching me a valuable lesson on the uncertainty of the stock market. As far as this week goes,  I have compiled a list of 7 stocks and I will watch them closely as soon as the market opens tomorrow so that I can get a good idea as to how the will grow/decay. I plan on buying 2-3 of these stocks depending on how their projections look. This is essentially my plan from last week, but I will be far more vigilant and will sell as soon as possible at the first warning. I will try to accumulate as many daily gains as possible and hopefully those will add up so that I am looking at actually making a profit, let alone $117. As I research these 7 companies tomorrow, I will also look for any news about them so that I can get further understanding as to what might cause a change in the stock's price. This is my last week of trading so I plan on being in high gear until the very last transaction. While this project has not made me any money, it has certainly been fun and I cannot wait to compile all of my numbers and make the graphs to represent the data.

1 comment:

  1. You should have plenty of material to write about for the final analysis and presentation. There is a LOT we can learn from failure. Keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete