Sunday, April 27, 2014
This Week's Plan
I really believe the best way for me to be making money throughout these coming weeks will be for me to be watching a lot more CNBC. Since my book did not give me specific tips for trading, I think the best course of action to compensate for this will be to watch CNBC for hot stocks and what they believe will show profit in the coming weeks. If I spend 15 or so minutes, two times a day, watching CNBC, and writing down a list of what thy think will perform well, then doing my own research on those stocks, I think I will be able to be successful. I really hope the markets have an upward trajectory tomorrow because I am ready to start making some profit. As I said yesterday, I plan on holding my stocks for a few more days and see how they do. I think that since they both reported growth in Q1, their stocks will rise soon. Since I have some time in the coming few days watching my stocks, I also plan to watch interviews of what people did to beat the market. I think that these will be the tips that I can take from in the coming weeks. Although it is a big task to accomplish, I am sure I will be able to find some commonalities between those who were able to find their way into profits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would also suggest reading daily articles. If you start your day by checking websites and newspapers (WSJ) for tips and info, it should help your stocks. You can also set google alerts so you are emailed all the news of the day for certain stocks, companies, info, etc.
ReplyDelete